- Thank you for supervising UMW Education students in your classroom. Be sure to keep a record of the students you are supervising and include their names on the supervising teacher contract.
- All payment forms must be completed and submitted to the UMW Office of Field Experience by the following semester deadlines to ensure prompt payment:
Fall semester: January 1st Spring Semester: June 1st
- All forms are form-fillable. The supervising teacher contracts and the Payroll Data Form can be signed electronically and submitted by email. I-9 and W-4 tax forms must be printed out, signed, scanned and submitted by email.
- Include a copy of your unexpired passport or copies of two forms of acceptable identification (one from list B AND one from list C on page 3).
- To submit paperwork electronically, scan your paperwork and email as an attachment to: email@example.com
- Paperwork can also be submitted by mail. Send to:
Office of Field Experience
710 S. Atlantic
Dillon, MT 59725
Or submit by fax:
Forms: Please print, complete, and submit all forms by the semester deadline.
1. Payroll Data Form: Supervising teachers must complete the first three sections of the payroll data form. In the section titled “Designation of Person Authorized to Receive Decedent’s Warrants”, please do not designate yourself as a beneficiary. Payroll Data Form is available here.
2. Supervising Teacher Contract: Complete and sign the supervising teacher contract. Be sure to include number and names of students supervised each semester.
2017 Field Experience/Rural Fridays Contract is available here.
2017 Student Teaching Supervising Teacher Contract is available here.
2017 University Supervisor Contract is available here.
» Forms I-9 and W-4 must be submitted every 3 years. If you have completed an I-9 and W-4 for UM-Western in the past three years, you do not need to submit the I-9 and W-4.
3. Form I-9: Supervising teachers must complete all of Section 1 of form I-9 (page 1) and complete the Employee Last Name, First Name and Middle Initial box in Section 2 (page 2). Include a copy of your unexpired passport or copies of two forms of acceptable identification (from lists B and C on page 3). Form I-9 is available here.
4. Form W-4: Complete sections 1-7, then sign and date. Form W-4 is available here.
Questions about the payment process? Contact Connie Beck at the UMW Office of Field Experience at 406-683-7636.
Computer Science Form
Elementary Ed Form
PE & Health Form
Social Science History Form
Special Ed Form
Recent Montana Western graduate Taeler Rodriguez has been accepted to the University of Denver’s graduate program.
UMW grad Justinn Marshall was accepted into the University of Washington's regional medical education program.
Marcus Williams came to Montana Western to play football and major in business administration.
Kolby Brown is a literature major at the University of Montana Western.
Coming to Montana Western was part of fulfilling a childhood dream of becoming a doctor for Lindsey Densmore.