- This event has passed.
OSHA 10-Hour General Industry Training
November 9 @ 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
November 9th & 10th from 9:00 am – 3:00 pm daily
Montana Western campus
Course Fee: $140 (lunch and workbook included)
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED. Next class will be Spring 2023.
OSHA designs these Outreach Classes with specific content considered to be essential for Safety Awareness. The 10-Hour General Industry training addresses hazards specific to most businesses.
The course content is mandated by OSHA (time allocations may vary). Below are the specific topics that are taught in OSHA 10-Hour classes:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Walking and Working Surfaces including Fall Protection
- Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Protection
- Hazardous Materials
- Materials Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Safety and Health Programs
What You Will Learn:
- You will add a very strong knowledge base of Safety to your resume. The training you receive will be designed to change not just the way you work, but also how you think, and communicate.
- You will gain knowledge and techniques that will enable you to save the lives and health of fellow employees through your informed Safety role.
- We will show you how to boost company profits through varied Safety techniques, equipping you to make a difference in your company!
- This training will enable you to achieve the maximum results in Safety effectiveness for you, and your company.
- At the end of the class, you will also receive an OSHA 10-Hour Card. This wallet card is dated and verifies that you successfully passed the course. You can use it immediately for meeting any OSHA 10-Hour card work requirements.