Montana Western Faculty, Staff, and Students,
Tomorrow, Friday, April 2nd, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department (BCPHD) will host the next Community COVID-19 vaccination clinic from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on our campus. This clinic is opened to everyone 18 years and older. For questions regarding these vaccinations or to make an appointment, please call 406-683-3203.
PLEASE NOTE: BCPHD will NOT be vaccinating 16 and 17-year-olds. The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are only authorized for use in individuals who are 18 years and older. However, Butte-Silver Bow County Public Health (BSCPH) has the Pfizer vaccine and has agreed to vaccinate 16 and 17-year-olds from Beaverhead County. Individuals in that age group should contact BSCPH at 406-497-5020 for more information.
· The entire BARC parking lot will be closed Friday to accommodate the large number of individuals attending the vaccination clinics.
· Some of our local first responders will be present to assist Public Health with managing traffic flow.
· We will not have on-campus COVID-19 Rapid Testing for students on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Fridays continuing this week.
· Students, you can still get tested at the Community Health Clinic Drive-Up from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call 406-683-4440 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be tested on a Tuesday, Thursday, or Friday.
· On-campus rapid testing will continue to be offered to students on Mondays and Wednesdays each week, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. You can schedule your drive-up test by calling 406-683-7388.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator