UMW Emergency Notifications
Current UMW Faculty, Staff, and Students
Using the Regroup alert platform, all current faculty, staff, and students are automatically sent emergency notifications from UMW to their university email address.
Regroup also has the ability to send alerts to your personal cell phone, via SMS text or voice message, and to additional email accounts. These additional types of messages must be opted into by using the “Sign-In” button below and providing your additional contact information.
UMW Regroup Sign-In Instructions
- Go to umwestern.app.regroup.com/login
- Click on “First Time Users Create Password”
- Enter your umwestern.edu email address and click “Send”
- Instructions will be sent to your umwestern.edu email address, click on “Change my Password”
- Follow instructions on the screen to create a new password
- Sign-In using your umwestern.edu email address and the password you just created
- In your profile information, click “Edit”
- Enter your additional email addresses and/or phone numbers
- Click on “Save Finish” button
- You can Sign-In anytime in the future to update your contact information
Non-UMW Members of the Public
If you would like to receive emergency notifications from UMW and aren’t a current faculty member, staff member, or student, use the “Sign Up” button below.
After signing up, please use the “Non-UMW Regroup Sign-In” link below to access and update your account information as needed.
If you have any questions or technical issues related to Regroup, please email [email protected].