Welcome to the first day of classes for the fall semester!
We want everyone to come to campus with the mindset that Montana Western, and our surrounding community, is your second home and we are family. We are a pack– and we protect and watch out for each other.
Promote safety the Bulldog Way, which means we each do our part to keep the pack healthy:
- Wear a face covering at all times when indoors and when you cannot socially distance outside.
- Remain close to campus and limit trips outside the Dillon area for the duration of the semester. If you are in public, in Dillon or elsewhere, follow local and state protocols to protect our broader Bulldog community.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- Take your temperature every day before you come to work or class.
- Maintain physical distancing between others of at least 6 feet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not attend class if you are sick and get medical care if necessary. Contact your instructor to let them know you will be missing class due to illness and to make arrangements for accessing course materials/assignments online.
- If you are contacted by Beaverhead County Public Health, please participate in testing and contact tracing to ensure the safety of the Bulldog Pack.
- Keep your clothing, belongings and personal space clean.
By committing to the Bulldog Way, you can help your fellow Bulldogs get the very most out of their education at Montana Western and show how much we care about our friends, neighbors and generous community supporters. It’s up to all of us to be responsible so that we can continue having classes face to face. For more information, visit https://www.umwestern.edu/fall-2020-plan/faqs/.