To the University Community,
In addition to the Bulldog Way defining steps we each need to take to stop the spread of COVID-19, including wearing face coverings and social distancing, it also means making sure everyone feels like they are part of the pack by:
- Celebrating our similarities and differences
- Holding thoughtful dialogue without personal attack
- Including all no matter their race, religion, cultural background, gender identity or sexual orientation
- Committing to equity—offering the same opportunities for ALL
- Standing up for those being excluded
By committing to the Bulldog Way, you can help your fellow Bulldogs get the very most out of their education at Montana Western and show how much we care about our university community, friends and neighbors.