Montana Western Students,
Thanks for doing your part to keep our campus safe by committing to the Bulldog Way by wearing face coverings, social distancing, and taking other steps to stop the spread of COVID-19.
We encourage you to keep up the good work you’ve been doing as we head into the weekend. Remember, that if you choose to socialize in person, we ask you to please keep your gatherings small and that you should practice the same steps you take on campus whenever you are off campus as well. It’s up to all of us to be responsible so that we can continue having classes face to face.
Promote safety the Bulldog Way, which means we each do our part to keep the pack healthy:
- Wear a face covering at all times when indoors and when you cannot socially distance outside.
- Remain close to campus and limit trips outside the Dillon area for the duration of the semester. If you are in public, in Dillon or elsewhere, follow local and state protocols to protect our broader Bulldog community.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water and use hand sanitizer.
- Take your temperature every day before you come to work or class.
- Maintain physical distancing between others of at least 6 feet.
- Cover your cough and sneeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Do not attend class if you are sick and get medical care if necessary. Contact your instructor to let them know you will be missing class due to illness and to make arrangements for accessing course materials/assignments online.
- If you are contacted by Beaverhead County Public Health, please participate in testing and contact tracing to ensure the safety of the Bulldog Pack.
- Keep your clothing, belongings and personal space clean.