Montana Western Students, Faculty and Staff,
Tomorrow, Friday, February 12, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department will be hosting a third COVID-19 vaccination clinic event for Phase 1B recipients.
- The south half of the BARC parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate this event.
- Some of our local first responders will be present to assist Public Health with managing traffic flow.
- Since this event will bring a high-volume of traffic to the BARC area, we will not have on-campus COVID-19 Rapid Testing for that day.
- Students, you can still get tested at the Community Health Clinic Drive-Up from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call 406-683-4440 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be tested on Friday.
- We will resume free on-campus rapid testing for students on Tuesday, February 16.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding during this time.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator