To the University Community,
We would like to remind everyone that face coverings continue to be required on our campus, unless an individual has a medical exemption from their healthcare professional.
Please continue to follow the guidelines from our UMW Healthy Plan:
- Face coverings are required in all indoor spaces and all enclosed or partially enclosed outdoor spaces.
- Face coverings will be required in all outdoor spaces where social distancing is not possible or difficult to reliably maintain.
- In outdoor settings where social distancing is possible, face coverings continue to be strongly recommended.
- These requirements apply to all UMW students and employees, and all visitors including service providers, contractors, vendors, suppliers, families, and community members.
FREE Rapid Testing for Students
- Students, we will be offering FREE COVID-19 Symptomatic AND Asymptomatic Rapid Testing, today through Friday this week from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. You can schedule your drive-up test by calling 406-683-7388.
Phase 1B Vaccination Clinics Resume Feb. 26
- Please note that there will not be a Beaverhead County Public Health vaccination clinic held on campus this Friday. However, there will be vaccination clinics held for Phase 1B recipients (for individuals that received their first vaccinations during one of the first three clinics) on February 26, March 5, and March 12, on campus in the BARC parking lot. The south half of the BARC parking lot will be closed those days.
We hope you have a safe and healthy week. Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator