Montana Western Students, Faculty and Staff,
Beginning on Friday, February 26, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department (BCPHD) will be hosting Community COVID-19 vaccination clinics every Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on our campus. This is expected to continue through at least the end of the spring semester as BCPHD continues to administer vaccines as directed by the state’s vaccination plan. For questions regarding these vaccinations or to make an appointment, please call 406-683-3203.
- The entire BARC parking lot will be closed every Friday to accommodate the large number of individuals attending these clinics.
- Some of our local first responders will be present to assist Public Health with managing traffic flow.
- We will not have on-campus COVID-19 Rapid Testing for students on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays starting next week.
- Students, you can still get tested at the Community Health Clinic Drive-Up from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call 406-683-4440 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be tested on a Tuesday, Thursday or Friday.
- On-campus rapid testing will continue to be offered to students on Mondays and Wednesdays each week, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. You can schedule your drive-up test by calling 406-683-7388.
Please be aware, the University of Montana Western and the Beaverhead County Public Health Department have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in order for the University to be a Point of Distribution (POD) for these vaccinations. We are proud to help our community deliver these important vaccinations to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in our community.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator