To the University Community,
Beginning this week on Friday, February 26, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department will continue to host weekly COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Phase 1B recipients.
Phase 1B recipients include:
- Persons aged 70 years and older.
- American Indians and other people of color who may be at elevated risk for COVID-19 complications.
- Persons aged 18-69 with high-risk medical conditions, including:
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as Heart Failure, Coronary Artery Disease, or Cardiomyopathies
- Immunocompromised State (weakened immune system) from Solid Organ Transplant
- Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Type 1 & 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- On a case-by-case basis, medical providers may include individuals with other conditions that place them at elevated risk for COVID-19 related complications. Please contact your healthcare provider if you think this may pertain to you.
If you have any questions about where you may fit within the phases of the state’s vaccination plan, please contact the Beaverhead County Public Health Department at 406-683-4771.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator