Montana Western Students, Faculty and Staff,
Tomorrow, Friday, February 26, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department will continue to host the weekly community COVID-19 vaccination clinics for Phase 1B recipients, from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on our campus. For questions regarding these vaccinations or to make an appointment, please call 406-683-3203.
- The entire BARC parking lot will be closed Friday to accommodate the large number of individuals attending these clinics.
- Some of our local first responders will be present to assist Public Health with managing traffic flow.
- We will not have on-campus COVID-19 Rapid Testing for students on Friday.
- Students, you can still get tested at the Community Health Clinic Drive-Up from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call 406-683-4440 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be tested on Friday.
- On-campus rapid testing will continue to be offered to students on Mondays and Wednesdays each week, from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. You can schedule your drive-up test by calling 406-683-7388.
We appreciate your continued understanding and patience during this time.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator