Montana Western Students, Faculty and Staff,
Tomorrow, Friday, February 5th, the Beaverhead County Public Health Department will be hosting a second COVID-19 vaccination clinic event for Phase 1B recipients.
- The south half of the BARC parking lot will be closed for the day to accommodate this event.
- Some of our local first responders will be present to assist Public Health with managing traffic flow.
- Since this event will bring a high-volume of traffic to the BARC area, we will not have on-campus COVID-19 Rapid Testing for that day.
- Students, you can still get tested at the Community Health Clinic Drive-Up from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. Please call 406-683-4440 to schedule an appointment if you would like to be tested on Friday.
- We will resume on-campus rapid testing for students on Monday, February 8th.
Please note, the University of Montana Western and the Beaverhead County Public Health Department have a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) in order for the university to be a Point of Distribution (POD) for these vaccinations. We, as a university, are doing our part to help our community mitigate the spread of COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience as we navigate through these time-sensitive vaccination clinics.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator