Montana Western Students,
Welcome back! As we begin the Spring Semester, we would like to remind you all of a few precautions to take to help keep everyone healthy:
- Wear a mask and stay at least 6 feet from others.
- Wash your hands and sanitize often. Hand sanitizer is available at stations located throughout the campus.
- Monitor your health. If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and call your healthcare provider immediately.
- If you went out of town or attended any large gatherings over the past two weeks, write down who you were with and where you went. Let them know if you get sick.
- Answer your phone if the health department calls. If you get a call from an unknown number, be sure to check your voicemail.
We will continue to offer FREE Symptomatic Rapid Testing for students, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. If you are experiencing any symptoms, please call 406-683-7388 to schedule an appointment.
Additionally, we will be offering FREE Asymptomatic Rapid Testing to students for the next 2 weeks. These tests will also be held in the garage of the Dean of Students Center, Monday through Friday, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. and from 3:30 p.m.-4:30 p.m. You can schedule your drive up test by calling 406-683-7388.
We hope you enjoy your first week back. Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator