Montana Western Students, Staff, and Faculty,
The University has purchased COVID-19 mitigation kits for students, staff, and faculty for the spring semester.
Our “Healthy Bulldog Kits” include:
- a disposable forehead thermometer,
- a portable hand sanitizer,
- an ear-relief band for face masks,
- sanitizing wipes,
- a pen with a stylus for touch screens,
- a multi-use keychain for opening doors, pushing buttons, and using touch screens,
- and two reusable cloth masks all packaged in a drawstring backpack with our Bulldog logo.
You can pick up your FREE Healthy Bulldog Kit at the Bulldog Life Office in the basement of the Student Union Building starting today.
*Please note that student-athletes will be receiving their kits through the Athletic Department and do not need to pick up their kits from the Bulldog Life Office.
If you have any questions, please contact Sadie Caltrider at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you all had a wonderful week! Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator