Montana Western Students,
The University will be offering Symptomatic Rapid COVID-19 testing starting Tuesday, October 20th from 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students building on Poindexter Street for Montana Western students.
If you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, please call 406-683-7388 to schedule a testing appointment. Please note, you will need to schedule an appointment by 10:30 a.m. the day of your test.
Details for the day of your appointment:
- Wear your mask at ALL TIMES during your appointment.
- Montana Western athletic trainers will hand you your test kit.
- You will swab your own nose and place the swab in a designated envelope provided to you.
- Please park next to the testing center while you wait for your result. (There will also be a designated waiting area for those who walk up).
- Results will be provided and recorded 15 minutes after your nose swab.
- Next step instructions will be given based on your results.
We will be administering 6 tests per day, Monday through Friday, until December 30th.
This testing is currently for students only, but may be expanded to include faculty and staff at a later date. We will provide more information when it becomes available.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator