Due to all your hard work and efforts, the number of COVID-19 cases associated with our campus has decreased. We would like to thank you all for wearing your mask on and off campus, social distancing and staying home when you are sick.
We will continue to offer FREE Symptomatic Rapid Testing for students, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. in the garage of the Dean of Students Building. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please call (406) 683-7388 to schedule an appointment.
As always, please continue to follow all the precautions to ensure our cases continue to decrease:
- Monitor your health and wellness and contact your healthcare provider immediately if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay six feet away from others.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Isolate and quarantine if you are directed to do so.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator