1. It is best to use the Google Chrome web browser.
2. Pre-Register at least one day prior to the sale.
3. Go to bid.northernlivestockvideo.com and click “Get Approved to Bid”.
4. Doing this will prompt you to create an account, after which you will fill out a bidder approval application.
5. Once approved, an email will be sent to the email account provided. Please click the link in that email to activate your account and a buyer number will be provided.
6. On sale day (after approval), visit www.northernlivestockvideo.com to view and bid!
Use your mobile device to download the Northern App and follow the above steps to get approved.
There is an instructional video on registering to bid on, www.northernlivestockvideo.com if you have any questions.
For technical assistance with Internet Viewing and Bidding Questions, call Sam Fraser (406) 860-0590.
Anyone wanting to use the Northern Livestock phone bank to bid must pre-register and have a bid number to bid on the phone.
To register with NLVA call 866-616-5035 before sale day.
View the Online Catalog and Video Clip of each colt selling at www.northernlivestockvideo.com.
Bidders who are successful in making purchases will be contacted following the sale to make payment and delivery arrangements.
Northern Livestock’s Sale Day Bid Line: (406) 245-0889