COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Information
Vaccinations are available from Community Health Center: 406-683-4440 or Safeway Pharmacy: 406-683-6226
COVID-19 Vaccinations: On-campus and in Dillon
You can receive a vaccination from any of the providers listed below or during one of our upcoming campus clinics at no cost.
The next on-campus vaccination clinic for COVID-19 will be posted here when it has been scheduled.
- On-campus clinics are for Montana Western students or university employees only.
- All students/campus employees must be 18 years or older.
- Your Bulldog card must be presented at check-in and you will need to bring your vaccination card with you.
- The Beaverhead County Public Health Department requires that masks are worn during the appointment.
- You must be able to wait in the lounge for 15 minutes after receiving your vaccination.
Dillon Vaccination Providers
- Beaverhead County Public Health Department– 406-683-3203
- Southwest Montana Community Health Center– 406-683-4440
- Safeway Pharmacy– 406-683-6226
- Your local healthcare provider
- On-campus vaccination clinics
COVID-19 Vaccinations outside of Dillon
Please locate a participating provider in your area using this link.
COVID-19 Testing in Dillon
Any individual experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms should stay home, avoid close interactions
with others, and call their healthcare provider for guidance.
COVID-19 testing is available through the local providers listed below. Testing is completed by
drive-through- please don’t get out of your vehicle and call ahead to let them know you are
Beaverhead Urgent Care:
M, T, TH, F from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
POC Rapid: $27
State PCR: TBA
Barrett Hospital (ambulance bay):
M-F from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
*Testing only available with a doctor’s referral.
Community Health Center:
Free at home test kits available for pickup M-F from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Please refrain from entering the clinic if you are experiencing COVID-19 or flu-like symptoms.
COVID-19 Testing outside of Dillon
Please contact your local healthcare provider for guidance on COVID-19 testing locations in your area.
Nicole Hazelbaker, Dean of Students Center