Montana Western Faculty, Staff and Students,
Please find below information on the Phase 1B COVID-19 vaccinations that Beaverhead County Public Health will be conducting starting on January 29th.
Phase 1B COVID-19 Vaccinations
Beaverhead County Public Health is now taking appointments for the following vaccination clinics:
- Friday, January 29, from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 5, from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 12, from 12:00 – 5:00 p.m.
Phase 1B Recipients Include:
- Persons aged 70 years old and older
- American Indians and other people of color who may be at elevated risk for COVID-19 complications
- Persons 18-69 with certain high-risk medical conditions (specific conditions are listed on the DPHHS website- see page 2)
Please call 406-683-3203 to schedule appointments, for more information, and to ask any vaccination-related questions.