Labor Day Weekend
This message was sent to all faculty, staff, and students.
The University of Montana Western’s COVID-19 Safety Taskforce and Student Affairs Office would like to ask you to engage in safe and healthy behaviors during the upcoming Labor Day weekend holiday.
Tips for a healthy weekend and return to campus:
- Enjoy the outside surroundings and participate in the many outdoor recreational opportunities available.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wash/sanitize your hands frequently.
- Consider wearing a mask in areas where you can’t social distance.
- Monitor yourself for COVID-19 symptoms and stay home if you are sick.
- Consider wearing a mask while indoors on campus for a few days after you return to class or work if you attended any large gatherings.
We wish you a fun-filled holiday and thank you for your continued efforts to keep the Bulldog Community healthy and safe during Labor Day Weekend.