On-Campus COVID-19 Testing Available for Students Starting Next Week and Vaccination Clinic on Sep. 30
This message was sent to all UMW faculty, staff, and students.
We wanted to share with you some updates and reminders related to COVID-19 testing and vaccination options.
On-Campus COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on September 30
- The next free, on-campus vaccination clinic for students, faculty, and staff will be held on Thursday, September 30, from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. in the Bulldog Lounge.
- While COVID-19 vaccinations are completely optional and not required, we encourage you to consider a vaccination to help keep the Bulldog Family healthy throughout this academic year.
- On-campus vaccination clinics for COVID-19 will be scheduled throughout the semester.
Please call 406-683-7388 to make a vaccination appointment or stop by, walk-ins are welcome!
Options for Vaccinations in Dillon
You can also receive a vaccination from any of the providers listed below:
- Beaverhead County Public Health Department– 406-683-3203
- Southwest Montana Community Health Center– 406-683-4440
- Safeway Pharmacy– 406-683-6226
- Your local healthcare provider
Free On-Campus COVID-19 Symptomatic Testing for Students
- Free COVID-19 testing on campus for students who are symptomatic is now available Monday – Thursday from 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Please call 406-683-7388 to make an appointment and to receive further instructions on where to go for testing and what you will need to bring with you for the test.
Options for COVID-19 Testing in Dillon
In addition to on-campus testing, students may also be tested at the locations below:
- Southwest Montana Community Health: call 406-683-4440 for further instructions
- Barrett Hospital & HealthCare: call 406-683-3000 to schedule an appointment
Vaccination Incentives for Students: Sweepstakes and Instant Win Prizes
- Don’t forget to enter the UMW Student COVID-19 Vaccination Sweepstakes where you can enter to win one of ten $500 scholarships to be drawn throughout the semester or one $5,000 financial assistance package to be applied towards your Spring Semester 2022 cost of attendance!
- All vaccinated students (both on campus and online), including those who have been vaccinated at any point in time or choose to be vaccinated during the semester, are eligible to enter.
- Deadline for entry is December 1, 2021.
- To enter, go to our online sweepstakes entry form and enter to win each time you are vaccinated or receive your booster, or if you have already been vaccinated.
- Students who attend the on-campus clinics will be entered in the sweepstakes at the check-in table and will also receive instant win prizes!
Instant Win Prizes
- Students who receive vaccinations at our on-campus clinics will receive a $50 Gift Card to the UMW Bookstore and 1,000 Paw Prints points!
Town Pump Gift Cards
- As part of Town Pump’s vaccination incentive program for students, we have received $10 gift cards to give to UMW students!
- If you have received a COVID-19 vaccination at any point in time or if you receive one during the semester, you can bring your vaccine card to the Dean of Students Center and receive a $10 Town Pump gift card for each vaccination you have received.
- The gift cards are available while supplies last, so come over and pick up yours!
If you have any questions, please contact UMW Dean of Students, Nicole Hazelbaker: [email protected] or 406-683-7900.