Student Counseling Appointments
How do I make an appointment?
To schedule an appointment please contact:
Student Affairs Associate: Rachel Harris at (406) 683-7388, [email protected]
Director of Student Counseling: Morgan Bialas at (406) 683-7181, [email protected]
For an after-hours emergency, please call 911 or go to the hospital emergency room.
What if I’m a distance learning student?
What to Expect when Scheduling
Please know that boundaries are important for everyone to maintain to ensure a healthy mindset. We understand boundaries may be difficult to adjust to, at first; however, boundaries assist in maintaining healthy communication and personal accountability.
Please refer to the below expectations of counseling services
- To schedule, please call Rachel Harris at (406) 683-7388.
- Please provide the counselor 24 hour advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- There are times when sickness or emergencies come up. We understand!
- We recognize that mistakes happen because we are ALL human; therefor, students will be given 2 times to either no show or late cancel. After 2 times, the student will be moved to the bottom of the waitlist. A clinician will contact you once availability opens up.
- A student will be unable to schedule an appointment for the same week if they no show or late cancel.
- Sessions are typically scheduled for 25 – 53 minutes. This allows for the counselor to complete notes between clients.
- We ask for your continued patience with availability. Currently, most sessions will be bi-weekly due to only having one clinician on staff.