How do I make an appointment?
To schedule an appointment please email [email protected] or contact Director of Student Counseling: Morgan Bialas at (406) 683-7181, [email protected].
For an after-hours emergency, please call 911 or go to the hospital emergency room.
What if I’m a distance learning student?
eCounseling services are available for distance learning students or for on-campus students who are off campus for any reason. Contact Morgan at the information above to make an appointment or to find out more.
What to Expect when Scheduling
Please know that boundaries are important for everyone to maintain to ensure a healthy mindset. We understand boundaries may be difficult to adjust to, at first; however, boundaries assist in maintaining healthy communication and personal accountability.
Please refer to the below expectations of counseling services
- To schedule, please call 406-683-7388.
- Please provide the counselor 24 hour advance notice if you need to cancel or reschedule.
- There are times when sickness or emergencies come up. We understand!
- We recognize that mistakes happen because we are ALL human; therefor, students will be given 2 times to either no show or late cancel. After 2 times, the student will be moved to the bottom of the waitlist. A clinician will contact you once availability opens up.
- A student will be unable to schedule an appointment for the same week if they no show or late cancel.
- Sessions are typically scheduled for 25 – 53 minutes. This allows for the counselor to complete notes between clients.