Montana Western Students, Faculty and Staff,
Please find below some helpful information and reminders:
BARC Parking Lot Closed on Friday
- On Friday, January 29, Friday, February 5, and Friday, February 12, the south half of the BARC parking lot will be closed.
- The Beaverhead County Public Health Department will be hosting a vaccination clinic event for Phase 1B recipients these days and there will be a high volume of individuals in that area throughout the day.
- Please call 406-683-3203 for more information.
Healthy Bulldog Kit
- If you haven’t picked up your free Healthy Bulldog Kit, head over to the Bulldog Life Office in the basement of the Student Union Building to pick yours up today!
- The kits are FREE and available for pickup for every UMW student, faculty and staff member.
Testing for Students
- We will continue to offer FREE COVID-19 Symptomatic AND Asymptomatic Rapid Testing for students, Monday through Friday from 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m., in the garage of the Dean of Students Center. Students can schedule their drive-up test by calling 406-683-7388.
As always, please continue to follow all the precautions to ensure our COVID-19 cases continue to decrease:
- Monitor your health and wellness and contact your healthcare provider immediately if you are experiencing any symptoms.
- Avoid large gatherings.
- Wear a mask.
- Stay six feet away from others.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Isolate and quarantine if you are directed to do so.
Be well, Bulldogs!
Sadie Caltrider, COVID-19 Testing Coordinator
Baylee Rawson, COVID-19 Communications Coordinator