top image


You are a readmitted student if you have previously attended the University of Montana Western and did not graduate with a Bachelor’s degree. Former UMW students must complete the readmit process if they have not attended classes at Montana Western for one year (12 months) and/or attended another college/university since they last enrolled at Montana Western.

Readmit applicants must submit all of the following: