The Symposium will feature presentations on student research, internships, field experiences, and projects. This year’s keynote speaker will be Montana Western Biology faculty member, Dr. Kyle Richardson. Dr. Richardson will present a lecture titled “Wild Population to Disease: Do We Control for Infection or Population?”
Accepting submissions from Montana Western students of all majors, the Symposium is an opportunity for the campus and community to explore and celebrate the wide range of research and academic achievements of its students and the university’s unique Experience One program. The event is free and open to the public and will feature light refreshments, dinner, and dessert.
Schedule of Events:
- 3:15-4:00 p.m. | Symposium Preparation and Poster Setup
- 4:00-6:15 p.m. | Oral Presentation Session
- 6:15-7:45 p.m. | Poster Session and Dinner
- 7:45-8:30 p.m. | Keynote Lecture: Dr. Kyle Richardson
- 8:30 p.m. | Reception and Dessert
Click here to view a detailed schedule of events.
For more information about the Symposium, please contact Montana Western Professor of Biology, Dr. Michael Morrow: [email protected].