University of Montana Western Facility Services maintains control and accountability for the issue and return of all keys that allow access to university buildings.
Keys can be requested by:
- A “Key Request” form must be picked up at the Mail Room and completed with information including:
- Location of access needed with door or lock number
- Requestor’s signature
- Department Head signature
- Submit completed form to Mail Room
- Once the key request has been approved and is processed by the Facility Services Locksmith, the individual being issued the key will be notified for pickup.
More information about the checkout and use of campus keys can be found on the Campus Key Policy 601.6.
University Building Access with Bulldog Card
Please visit our University Building Access webpage for door schedules and more information.