The TRIO SSS program is available to students who meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Be an admitted Montana Western student
- Demonstrate academic need
- Are seeking a bachelor’s (4 year) degree
In addition, SSS participants must meet at least one, and preferably two, of the following three requirements:
- Have a low income as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Be from a family from which neither parent or guardian has a bachelor’s degree
- Have a documented disability and be registered with Montana Western’s campus Disability Services.
Students are automatically screened for TRIO and other student services once they apply and are admitted to Montana Western.
If you believe you qualify, and are interested in participating, please contact us and let us know. We want to help and we know we can! (406) 683-7322