Find Your Device’s Wireless MAC Address
1. Go to the main menu on your Apple TV, and select “Settings.”
2. In the Settings Menu, select “About.”
3. Here you can find your MAC Address, listed as either the “Wireless ID” or “Ethernet ID” (depending on the connection you are using).
1. Go to My Xbox in the Xbox Dashboard and select System Settings.
2. Select Advanced Settings from the Additional Settings tab
3. Select Alternate Mac Address.
1. Navigate to My Games and Apps.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Network.
4. Select Advanced Settings.
5. The MAC Addresses for the wired and wireless adapters should be displayed.
1. Go to “Settings” on the Cross Media Bar (XMB)
2. Select “System Settings.”
3. MAC Address will be the first item listed
1. Turn on your Playstation 4 without any disk in the drive and wait for the menu to pop up.
2. Navigate to the “Settings” icon (located on the far left).
3. Select the “System” icon under the Settings menu.
4. You will see your MAC address listed on this screen, containing letters and numbers in the format xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.xx.
1. Go to Settings and select System
2. Select About
3. The Wireless MAC address will be displayed on the screen