University of Montana Western logo.
Apply Visit More Info

The academic records for all current and former students are maintained by the Registrar’s Office. Current or former students may access course final grades or transcripts of their complete academic record from Montana Western by contact the Registrar’s Office. If a student attended after 1992, they may view unofficial grade and transcript information through DAWGS.


Because Montana Western is a semester school, grades will not appear on official or unofficial transcripts until after the semester ends. However, students may view completed block course grades typically 1 week after the block has ended through their DAWGS grade report.

Current students who wish to view current semester/block course grades should:

Unofficial Transcripts

The University highly encourages students to review their unofficial transcripts on a regular basis and especially prior to requesting official transcripts. To access an unofficial transcript:

Grades/Transcript Key