Date Adopted: 01/08/2009
References: OCHE website
Issuing Office: Administration and Finance
Approved By: Susan Briggs
Employees of the University of Montana Western are eligible for assistance provided by the Office of the Commissioner of Higher Education through its “The Life Connection” (TLC) program.
In recognition of the challenges of balancing work and the demands of everyday life, the Montana University System has developed the TLC program, which is designed to assist MUS employees. Assistance is also available to supervisors with regard to dealing with employee issues and concerns, such as workplace conflict, drug and alcohol abuse, family issues, etc.
Services provided by TLC
- Free, confidential EAP visits with a professional Counselor
- Crisis help available 24 hours a day
- Telephonic and online access to legal and financial professionals
- Telephonic and online referrals to child and elder care professionals
- Training and wellness workshops
- Online information and resources
The website can be accessed at http://www.montana.edu/wellness/welltlc.html.
Vice Chancellor for Administration and Finance or delegee, Wellness Director